The current AVRR Finland project is funded by the Finnish Immigration Service (Migri) and covers the following target groups:
- persons who have received a negative decision on their asylum application
- persons who have withdrawn their asylum application
- victims of human trafficking who do not have a municipality of residence in Finland
- persons who have received temporary protection
- persons who have been granted a temporary residence permit because they cannot be removed from the country, but who do not have a municipality of residence in Finland
- persons whose international protection status in Finland has been withdrawn or cancelled and a decision has been made to deport them
However, IOM Finland may assist also other migrants with AVRR – please contact us for more information.
The assistance provided at IOM Finland includes pre-departure counselling, assistance with travel document acquisition, help in registering children born in Finland, travel arrangements and expenses from the person’s current location to the final destination in the country of return, and possible reintegration assistance such as cash or in-kind assistance.
If you wish to apply, please contact your reception centre, social worker, the Finnish Immigration Service or IOM.
For inquiries regarding the AVRR programme or process, please contact email@example.com.
Our visiting hours are from Tuesday to Thursday 14:00 – 15:00.
Our telephone helpline (+358-9-684 11 588) is available from Monday to Friday 10:00 – 12:30.